just a small town girl,
living in an ESPN-obsessed world

i've always gotten along better with guys,
but living with them is a whole new challenge.


it's ESPN, beer, and guy talk 24-7.


i'm just trying to hold onto my Gossip Girl, lip gloss, and heels.

November 23, 2009

Susan Boyle Incites a Riot

Yesterday, Stephen and I were watching TV and a commercial for something came on. It kept showing random music artists, and then showed Susan Boyle.

I have never seen anyone get so upset about something so inconsequential before.

Stephen flipped out and started yelling at the TV.

"Oh my god, who is this chick? What is WRONG with America! I've never even heard of this stupid woman!!!"

I just stared at him for a bit, completely perplexed. I tried to explain who Susan Boyle was, and why people like her, but he could not grasp it in the least.

Just to see what would happen, I brought up Susan Boyle today. As expected, Stephen flipped again. I told him he needed to calm down and he said, "Kayla, don't tell me how to feel!!"

I will never completely understand men.

No comments:

Post a Comment