just a small town girl,
living in an ESPN-obsessed world

i've always gotten along better with guys,
but living with them is a whole new challenge.


it's ESPN, beer, and guy talk 24-7.


i'm just trying to hold onto my Gossip Girl, lip gloss, and heels.

November 21, 2009

End of the ESPN Crisis & A Night Alone

Whew! ESPN is back on.

I received the news this afternoon with the following text from Stephen:

"Espn is back! Consider your life awful again lol"

So sweet of him to keep me posted!


In other news, the guys are at the Marquette basketball game right now, and my brother is home for his Thanksgiving break. I am blissfully alone and watching chick flicks on our lovely flat screen. I'm sprawled out on the couch in my pj's and I have freshly painted pale pink nails. I'm considering taking a bath to unwind further.

It's amazing how I love these quiet nights at home. I am definitely a people person. I'm not sure that I would ever be happy living alone. But every once in awhile I just need some alone time to sing to my Britney Spears playlist and dance around like a fool.

The sink is full of dishes, there are crumbs on the counter, and the garbage needs to be taken out.

It can wait 'til tomorrow. I'm on vacation for the night.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog you have there! Remember my offer to contribute to my coffee blog--consider it a standing offer!

    ReplyDelete