just a small town girl,
living in an ESPN-obsessed world

i've always gotten along better with guys,
but living with them is a whole new challenge.


it's ESPN, beer, and guy talk 24-7.


i'm just trying to hold onto my Gossip Girl, lip gloss, and heels.

November 25, 2009

Snow and a Cat in the Washing Machine

This post has absolutely nothing to do with my roommates. In fact, I will not be seeing them until Sunday, so I'll have to amuse myself in some other way.

Today my mom was doing laundry and accidentally started the washer with my cat inside. I have two cats, and they both love to jump into the dryer, probably because it's warm. They have never jumped into the washer before, mostly because it's dark, damp, and cold inside. Not very appealing, right? So my mom started the washer and started hearing this yowling coming from it. She opened the door, water and soap poured out, and my cat flew out of the washer and hid God knows where.

My cat is fine though. My mom found her and dried her off. She's very soft and fluffy now.

In other news. It is currently snowing.

I am not a happy camper.

I remember when I used to like snow. I loved watching it fall and loved running around in it. Now I have to trudge a couple of miles a day in this God forsaken weather, and I love it a lot less. There's nothing worse than trying to walk to class without slipping, or shoveling your car out of your parking spot.

Oddly enough, I'm only a Scrooge when I'm in Milwaukee. When I'm visiting my parents it can snow all the time. Mostly because I know that my dad will shovel the driveway and unearth my car for me. Responsibility makes me cranky.

No comments:

Post a Comment