just a small town girl,
living in an ESPN-obsessed world

i've always gotten along better with guys,
but living with them is a whole new challenge.


it's ESPN, beer, and guy talk 24-7.


i'm just trying to hold onto my Gossip Girl, lip gloss, and heels.

February 11, 2010

The Last Supper?

I had the best time last night.

Stephen and I went out with some friends for wings night. Wings night is interesting. It basically consists of lots of drinking while standing in line to buy 10 cent wings.

It's a huge production. Half of the group waits to buy the wings, and half the group runs to grab as many tables as possible. I'm not a fan of wings, I just can't bring myself to chew meat off of a bone. I'm not an animal. I use forks.

Anyway, I ran with a couple friends and we grabbed a few tables and shoved them together. There were a ton of us, but we all managed to squeeze around the tables with our beers and wings (or in my case vodka and 7up). It was the most fun I'd had in a long time. Everything in my life is really uncertain right now. I don't know where I'll be living or working in the next six months, but I know that I have great friends to laugh with.

Stephen and I came back to the apartment and watched The Hangover with Treven. Then the three of us read Cosmo together. Sometimes I really don't miss living with girls at all. I still have people to laugh about all of the ridiculous "advice" in Cosmo and watch movies with me.

I wish I could freeze this moment in time for a little while longer. It's sad to think that in only three months we'll all be going our separate ways.

Whatever will I blog about when all this is done?

Until next time. XOXO

2 comments:

  1. My word, you are a good writer. I think my favorite thing about this blog is that not only is the spelling and grammar impeccable, you don't use any blog lingo. Maybe you noticed that I've always tried to avoid that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Although I have to admit that my lack of blog lingo may be due to a lack of knowledge. I'm still new to blogging, so it's possible I haven't managed to pick any of it up yet. My grammar and spelling have been beaten into me by an army of relentless teachers throughout my education. It does make it easier for people to understand what I'm trying to talk about if they don't have to wade through a swamp of errors.

    ReplyDelete