just a small town girl,
living in an ESPN-obsessed world

i've always gotten along better with guys,
but living with them is a whole new challenge.


it's ESPN, beer, and guy talk 24-7.


i'm just trying to hold onto my Gossip Girl, lip gloss, and heels.

January 20, 2010

I'm bilingual now!

I went out with Stephen and Treven last night for $3 fishbowls. I wasn't going to go, but they convinced me. It didn't take much. I loooove fishbowls.


While we were there, I was listening to them talk about the hot girls at the bar. I asked them which group of girls they were talking about and they looked at me in shock. Evidently they were speaking guy language and didn't think I would understand what they were talking about.

It's official. I am now fluent in guy-speak. I don't know if this new skill will impress guys or freak them out. I might have to keep it a hidden superpower.

Random hilarious quote:
"Um, my hips do not move like yeah." -Stephen, while dancing to "Party in the USA"

No comments:

Post a Comment