just a small town girl,
living in an ESPN-obsessed world

i've always gotten along better with guys,
but living with them is a whole new challenge.


it's ESPN, beer, and guy talk 24-7.


i'm just trying to hold onto my Gossip Girl, lip gloss, and heels.

November 18, 2009

We're having a moment.

Times like these remind me why I love living with these boys.

We're all sitting around the television, watching Glee, and we are completely riveted.

This brings back memories of my freshman year when 20 people, girls and guys, would cram into my dorm to watch Grey's Anatomy. One would think that with that many people, there would have been interruptions that would make watching television impossible. But everyone sat in silence until the commercials when we would talk excitedly about what new antics the cast was getting into.

It's moments like these that I'm really going to miss when college is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment