just a small town girl,
living in an ESPN-obsessed world

i've always gotten along better with guys,
but living with them is a whole new challenge.


it's ESPN, beer, and guy talk 24-7.


i'm just trying to hold onto my Gossip Girl, lip gloss, and heels.

January 3, 2010

A break from the testosterone.

My posts have been nonexistent lately, but that is mainly because I've been visiting my parents since December 19th. Since then, I've seen Treven once and I haven't seen Stephen at all. Obviously, this has led to a lack of blog-worthy roommate events.

I spent the past weekend alone at the apartment because I had to work in the city. I usually hate being alone, but it was actually enjoyable. I love my parents and my roommates, but sometimes I just need a little alone time to regroup.

It was refreshing to kick back and watch my girly reality shows on the flatscreen. I had friends come over and I didn't have to worry about the guys getting annoyed by our antics.

But, now I'm back at my mom and dad's house. I'm going to kick back and relax during these last couple of weeks left in my winter break.

What's your favorite way to relax?

No comments:

Post a Comment