just a small town girl,
living in an ESPN-obsessed world

i've always gotten along better with guys,
but living with them is a whole new challenge.


it's ESPN, beer, and guy talk 24-7.


i'm just trying to hold onto my Gossip Girl, lip gloss, and heels.

December 12, 2009

Conversations.

Here are just a few little conversation tidbits from this evening. We were definitely not all on the same page today.

Treven: Are you going out tonight?
Me: Well, I really want to because I have really great hair today.
Treven: Uh...what?
Me: Well I went to the salon today, so I have really nice hair. And I don't want to waste it on a night at home sleeping. I've got to show it off!
Treven: Huh...makes sense...
Stephen: I feel like this conversation usually goes like this. "Are you going out tonight?" "Yeah, I really want to drink." "Okay, cool."
Me: Welcome to living with a girl.



Me: I went shopping today.
Stephen: When's the last time you didn't go shopping?
Me: Uhhhh....I don't remember.
Stephen: Exactly.



Me: So I had to get up early to shower before my hair appointment this morning...
Stephen: Wait, don't they like, wash your hair there?
Me: Well yeah, but I always have really amazing hair when I leave the salon, so I shower right before I go so I can prolong the amazingness before I need to shower again. It makes total sense!
Stephen and Trevor: Oh...right...definitely...

2 comments:

  1. the last one is just you being insane. i'm pretty sure your girlfriends said the EXACT same thing as the boys did :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lies! Don't you shower before you get your hair done?

    And who wants to shlump into a salon looking like an extra in a zombie movie?

    Not to mention, I feel excellent when I leave the salon, might as well be wearing a cute outfit to match!

    ReplyDelete